Diana Shutt is an independent consultant, performing Information Technology (IT) Auditing and Analysis for medium to large businesses, to size up their IT environment’s strengths and weaknesses. The results of her work should enable a business to better understand its IT environment and the security around its information. She also offers remediation recommendations to the business.
Diana H. Shutt Consulting, LLC offers a variety of services related to IT auditing and analysis.
- Reviews General IT controls (access, change control, backup / recovery, and development)
- Reviews IT Application automated controls
- Reviews Excel Spreadsheet controls
- Sets up Sarbanes-Oxley Review Programs
- Designs and Leads control remediation programs
- Advises on the adequacy of controls during Project Development
What differentiates Diana Shutt's work from other consulting businesses?
- Broad Experience - She has over 20 years of IT auditing and development experience that enables her to have insights that other consultants with only an auditing or IT development skills may not have.
- Diverse Educational Background - Her educational background covers business as well as IT Application Development and Auditing. She has an MBA with a concentration in Information Management, as well as a Bachelor of Arts in Business with a minor in Mathematics.
- Industry Certified - She is a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and has applied for the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification.
- Reasonable Costs - Her overhead costs are reasonable. She is willing to travel throughout the United States and the world to perform work.